My Book Addiction and More MBA's Reviews > A Lady's Revenge

A Lady's Revenge by Tracey Devlyn

F_50x66
A LADY’S REVENGE by Tracey Devlyn is an exciting debut novel which is a dark historical suspense/romance. Ms. Devlyn has created not only a suspenseful story which is dark,sexy,full of adventure,passion,mystery,spies,torture,revenge,secrets,but is also a powerful love story. Cora deBeau,aka the Raven,is captured,tortured,and rescued by a French spy and her lover. Guy Trevelyan,a childhood friend of both Cora’s and her brother who are all operatives for the Crown. Relentless revenge for the deaths of her parents drives Cora to make mistakes,as those she loves are threatened. Guy is determined to stoke Cora until both of them burst into flames. A fast paced,action packed story from the first page until the last. I can hardly wait for the next installment. A not to miss historical romance with a few twists and turns as the characters try to navigate the mine field of betrayal,secrets and love in order to find a happy ending. “A Lady’s Revenge” is a must read for anyone who enjoys a mystery,suspense,dark secrets,a tortured heroine,and the man who loves her at all cost. I loved “A Lady’s Revenge”. I would highly recommend “A Lady’s Revenge”. Received for an honest review from Net Galley and the publisher. Details can be found at Sourcebooks Casablanca,the author’s website,and My Book Addiction and More.
RATING: 5
HEAT RATING: MILD
REVIEWED BY: AprilR, My Book Addiction and More

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Lady's Revenge.