Patti Clark's Reviews > Dark Passage

Dark Passage by M.L. Woolley

F 50x66
Apr 24, 12

I read through all the reviews before purchasing this book. First off let me say this book is interactive- makes you think but I thought it was also an easy read. Those of us with some life experience will appreciate the depth and intensity. The characters Jump off the page and the content is varied. Since this is a paranormal/ thriller it is exactly what I expected and even more- what I look for in this type of book. Now to the nitty gritty. Characters were well developed and I was endeared to several of them. The romance was sweet and not over the top- realistic- adult relationships in that it was not teenage angst and rich boy marries poor girl/turned princess. The plot was so interwoven that I didn't know what to expect from chapter to chapter- I am difficult to please and don't like predictability or corny teenage angst. My husband also read this- he typically hates paranormal romance but he really likes this one. For a couple 40 somethings we loved it and look forward to the next books. Great start for a brand new author-
22 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Passage.