Karen's Reviews > Any Love But Mine

Any Love But Mine by Debbie Davies

Apr 24, 12

bookshelves: for-review
Read in April, 2012

Any Love But Mine, is a romantic fantasy story, that you will totally fall in love with. The book is sweet and just really adorable.

In the beginning, the book was a bit confusing and hard to read, but I hoped my questions would be answered later in the book. And as I expected, my question got answered, and the book got easier to read. I just fell in love with the story.

I’m a person that likes to read action, so the thought of reading a love novel was strange, but the book was so exciting and heart touching that I couldn’t stop reading it.

Any Love But Mine is exciting from the very beginning all to the end, and the love scenes are wonderful. I was sitting with a flag, cheering on the love pair, almost screaming ‘KISS, KISS

Even though it was a romantic book, it was also heartbreaking several times; you have to argue with yourself, to not take a sneak peek forward.

The writer manage to pull you into the book, and after a little while, you don’t want to come out again, before you know the ending.

At the end, I will recommend this book to those how like romance, but I will also challenge those who rather would like to read an action book. Challenge accepted?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Any Love But Mine.