Evita's Reviews > Trinity Bound

Trinity Bound by Carrie Ann Ryan

6199679
May 22, 2012

Read in March, 2012

The continuation of the Redwood Pack series packs a great punch...right from the beginning you are taken into a dark world, wondering what's going to happen next. Will Reed make it out alive with his newfound mate Hannah? Into the picture comes Josh, who has heard about the paranormal beings, so finding out Reed is a werewolf and Hannah is a witch is not surprising to him, but his feelings towards them are. What follows next is an adventure into evil dark forces, but also such intensity of desire between the characters to make your heart melt.

Once I started reading, I could not put it down, I had to find out what was going to happen next. The story contains lots of steamy scenes and lots of adventure too. Each story just continues to grow and you just get sunk deeper and deeper in to the lives of the Redwood Pack.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trinity Bound.

Quotes Evita Liked

Carrie Ann Ryan
“Reed couldn’t have agreed more with his wolf. Tonight the three of them would spend the night in the same house. He just hoped they were together in the same bed when they did it. Preferably naked and sweaty with lots of intimate touching.”

Carrie Ann Ryan
“Bloodthirsty, thy name is Momma Wolf.”

Carrie Ann Ryan
“All three of them looked at each other then burst out laughing, the tension from the unknown dissolving away. Tears leaked from their eyes as their laughter grew.”

Carrie Ann Ryan
“Reed kissed her softly. “Live for now. Find your way. We can still be together. Forever. Don’t think about the unknown and what could happen when we don’t even know what is happening.”