Bonnie Chen's Reviews > Leader's Guide to Fighting Invisible Tigers: 12 Sessions on Stress Management and Lifeskills Development

Leader's Guide to Fighting Invisible Tigers by Connie C. Schmitz

F 50x66
Apr 23, 12

This is one of the few books I would highly recommend to those who are usually under a lot of stress.This book gives you many methods of dealing with stress and managing everything that is going on in your lives. For example having a plan of what to do helps you manage your time, finding ways or developing hobbies helps you manage the pressure you are experiencing. As you stat getting older ,you would have more stress in your life and instead of avoiding it, we should be prepared for it. Developing a positive attitude and realizing that stress is inevitable are the two many ways of managing stress. After reading this book, I was really inspired by the author. Like the author said, once you understand stress and how to deal with it, the invisible jungle and tigers(stress) that were originally in you life would be gone. This is an excellent book and I recommend this book to people who feel like tigers are chasing you 24/7.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leader's Guide to Fighting Invisible Tigers.