Princess Bookie's Reviews > Prodigy

Prodigy by Marie Lu

Jun 29, 12

bookshelves: read2012
Read from June 27 to 29, 2012

My Thoughts: Yep, this one is just as good as Legend was. I loved Legend so I was so happy to dive right into Prodigy.

I’m not going to say a lot because I don’t want to give away too many spoilers! This is one of those books you must experience yourself! If you haven't read Legend, stop reading this review right now!!! Don't go any further!

We are back with Day and June. They have escaped and ran away to join the Patriots. Day escaped his execution with June by his side. But Day is hurt! He's in pain and can barely walk! Things are crazy hectic right now. They have decisions to make, big decisions, decisions that will affect their life along with the rest of the world. June has betrayed her dear Republic and they aren’t sure who they can trust now.

Day and June meet a lot of old friends and new friends along the way. They hatch a plan that will change the world. Change the way the Republic is run. And the Patriots will have a chance to change things as well.

Things don’t go according to plan and it creates a darn complicated situation for both June and Day.

Seriously, it is so hard to really write anything without giving stuff away so this is probably going to be the vaguest review I have ever written.

A lot of new characters to get to know, a lot of plots going on in the book and old characters return. I really liked seeing Tess grown up and how mature she has became.

Honestly, I liked how everything turned out in Prodigy but the ending.... The ending was devastating and made me shed a few tears!! I’m not sure how that is going to play out, and I’ll probably be in even more tears in the next book. How can they do that? How can that happen? NO NO NO!!!

Overall: So addicting!!! Loved it! It was just as good as Legend was. It took a little bit to really get to the good stuff but I loved every bit of it! I just love June and Day. I want the happily ever after for them. Is that too much to ask? LOL

Cover: Like it! The covers are neat!

What I'd Give It: 5/5 Cupcakes
___________
Taken From Princess Bookie
www.princessbookie.com
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prodigy.

06/28/2012 page 67
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Can't wait to read this one!

Natalia You've read it?! I thought it was coming out next year?!?! Explain to me please! I'm dying to read this D:

Princess Bookie read it from an arc tour!

Natalia An arc tour? do you know how I can get it before next year? Haha I feel so impatient >.<