Thadd's Reviews > Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the Tenth Dimension

Hyperspace by Michio Kaku

U_50x66
Apr 23, 12

Hyperspace by Michio kaku is about defining and explaining the theories about parallel worlds, the 5th dimension, the universe and things we don't fully understand quite yet. He starts by explaining different theories there are in the world and what we know and don't know. What we can be sure of and what we can’t be sure of, in this he explains very thoroughly about each theory.

The book covers lots of points in it, how ever the particular points it covered was about parallel worlds, which it explained about, it talked about taking two points of the universe and taking the two pinpoints together it creates a wormhole. Theories like these that we wont be able to test out but is an idea, he explains clearly to his audience.

I thought this book was extremely interesting but the only problem is that the book is a science book which can bore someone to death. Its interesting and unless you're interested about the topic it can easily lose your interest. I do know more information and theories that i knew about but didn't quite understand. I wouldn't recommend this book to anyone unless they are interested in this particular subject.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hyperspace.