Lucia's Reviews > Bloodlines

Bloodlines by S.C. Stephens

Sep 05, 12

bookshelves: paranormal, 5-stars-read
Recommended for: all paranormal lovers
Read from August 08 to 12, 2012

This was so much better than the first book. I just LOVE S.C. Stephens's incredible style of writing. Even though the begining was nicely written, it was slightly sluggish here and there. But later on, I could not put the book down. It was exciting reading and plenty of new information about vampire mythology were revealed. But I don't want to spoil the story for you, so I will just recommend you to read it yourself. If you liked first book Conversion, you will like this one even more.

I really like Emma as character. She is very natural, never annoying, just normal girl with abnormal life and dreamy man by her side. The whole story started in ideal way - the love, the marriage, the pregnancy. But life is never ideal so in Bloodlines, Teren and Emma were confronted with various problems and difficultes. The Teren's and his family's love for Emma and their willingness to sacrifice for her was wonderfull. And the bond between Teren and Emma was so likable to read about.

I really enjoyed this story and I would recommend you to do not hesitate and read this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodlines.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Christina Campagnone Where are you reading these? I don't think they are on amazon and I really want to read them.

Lucia I downloaded them some time ago when they were for free at feedbooks. I can emil you a pdf if you want

message 3: by Natalie (new) - added it

Natalie Wow, five stars, i have to start this soon- ish now. Did you like this better then book one?

Lucia I liked the first book but this one was definitely better. The best continuation of series possible

message 5: by Niaka (new) - added it

Niaka I don't suppose u still have those PDF books of this series I'm so sick of trying too find a decent vampire series and getting disappointed and I loved all of sc's current published books?!!? Thanks.

Lucia Niaka wrote: "I don't suppose u still have those PDF books of this series I'm so sick of trying too find a decent vampire series and getting disappointed and I loved all of sc's current published books?!!? Thanks."

No I dont have them anymore :( I got them from feedbooks.com time ago before S.C. pulled if off. Sorry