Jacquie Talento's Reviews > Beautiful Sacrifice

Beautiful Sacrifice by Elizabeth Lowell

F_50x66
May 28, 12

Talk about a book that keeps you hanging on to the edge of your seat. This one is it in all areas. I was lucky enough to win this book from a Goodreads contest and I hit the jackpot. The writing style is perfect, Ms. Lowell takes you on a ride of your life. This book was such a pleasure to read I couldn’t put it down. I found myself cheating at work and reading in when I was suppose to be doing my job I was so hooked on it wanting to know what happens next. Luckily, I get to keep my job.
The story surrounds around December 21, 2012. Artifacts are missing and Lina and Hunter are looking for them. What they find isn’t what they were expecting. A friendship blossoms and fear follows as the relationship grows. Is there an end before there is a beginning for them? You won’t be able to put this down. It’s going to follow you in your dreams at night until you finish. Great story Ms. Lowell. Thank you for writing it for us.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautiful Sacrifice.