Shirley's Reviews > The Millennium Trilogy

The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson

Apr 23, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read in July, 2011

I had always wondered about all the hype over Larsson's books and thought what would be so great about it. When my sister bought the trilogy, i decided to read to quench my curiosity. I must say that i was overtly surprised. These books are fantastic. The rock solid storyline keeps you captivated and always on the edge. Every step the characters take, fills you with anticipation and anxiety. It's difficult to put down the book. I finished all the three one after the other, within two weeks and i would advice everyone to do the same(not read within two weeks but take up the books together). There is no other way round it. I do not have enough words to comment on Salander. She is truly an icon and leaves her mark on the reader. Larsson made history by creating her and we should all be grateful for that. Salander would be remembered for her sheer strength, intelligence and attitude. She is an enigma who will haunt us for many years to come.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Millennium Trilogy.