Jacky He's Reviews > Slide

Slide by Jill Hathaway

U_50x66
Apr 22, 12

when I read the storyline of this book, I just couldn't resist reading it. It has a strong conflict, and a round character that is unique. What pulled me into this book the book was how I could relate to Vee so much. She has to hide who she really is because she has the unique ability to slip into someone's mind when she passes out/or randomly falls asleep and experiences the world through that person's eyes. She can't confide in anyone, not even her parents. She tried with her father but only ended up being brought to a psychologist. Ever since then, she has lied about her secret and who she is. Sometimes, I also feel like I have to hide who I really am from others. Anywho, one day she slips into the mind of someone holding a bloody knife standing over her sister's friend Sophie and her slashed body. Therefore, she is the only one that knows that Sophie didn't kill herself, but was instead murdered. She wants to find who the murder is but how can she when she is considered abnormal and has no one to confide in. I feel like each page got more and more interesting when I was reading it. The book is filled with suspense and contains a good storyline that will keeep you hooked.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slide.