Guadalupe's Reviews > Bitten

Bitten by Kelley Armstrong

win Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes, that was my face when I finished this book.

It was that amazing.

Wow.

Kelley Armstrong, I have a crush on you. Your writing, your prose, your characters, all the shabang. God, this book left me wanting more. You astounded me with your The Darkest Powers series. But this was, it was....

amazing gif Pictures, Images and Photos

tennant-amazing! Pictures, Images and Photos

I am so excited Pictures, Images and Photos

excited gif Pictures, Images and Photos

This book had too much good stuff. I was overwhelmed, like the time I was a kid, and I ordered too much ice cream. It was soo good, so creamy and I finished it with a smile on my face. This is the same feeling.

Kelley, as your loyal slave fan, I will buy the sequel. You haven't steered me in the wrong path.

Five Stars
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitten.

6.0% "Wow. Speechless.

Kelley is one of my favorite authors. This book is amazing, and I'm not even halfway done with this book. Badass werewolves, head strong heroine and action-packed!

Kelley, have you been reading my mind? Howxelse would you know, I'll love this book? And her writing- impressive."
04/22/2012
7.0% ""I resisted the urge to stick out my tongue at the answering machine. Nyah-nyah-nyah, you can't get me. Maturity is highly overrated."

I love this girl already. A heroine who can be badass, yet find a way to be funny and slightly immature. Yes, that what I'm talking about. Gimme some of that."
35.0% "Holy shit. That was totally unexpected." 2 comments
04/23/2012
90.0% ""...You're ranting. It's kinda ugly. Next thing you know, you'll be laying out your plans for world domination. That's what all villains do after they rant of their motivation. I was hoping you'd be different"

One word= Badass"
04/23/2012
91.0% ""And if you kill him, I swear to God and the devil and anyone who will listen, if you kill him, I will hunt you down. I will find you and inflict on you every torture I can imagine. I'll blind you and I'll castrate you and I'll burn you. But I won't kill you. I won't let you die. I'll put you in hell and I'll make you live there for the rest of your life."

This is exactly what I'm looking for in a heroine."
04/23/2012
91.0% ""He was a stalker. A complusive stalker. In one article, he'd admitted to going out every night to watch his victims sleep, said that seeing their peaceful sleeping faces relaxed him and helped his insomnia."

Edward Cullen, anyone?"