Krystal's Reviews > Bared to You

Bared to You by Sylvia Day

Apr 28, 12

Read from April 27 to 28, 2012

This is a short review for now..

Holy cow this was intense ! Read it non stop. One of those where you need to know what happens next. I. Laughed out loud a few times and was embarassed or nervous for a character.

Gideon and Eva both have horrible pasts, very strong personalities. Hard workers and über hot:D Gideon is rich dark and dangerous. Eva is classy, strong and loving ! I really like their personalities together. They are perfect for one another. It's just their past.... Demons continuing to rise and steer them in opposite directions.

Can people who still have demons (thus are a bit disfunctional) work out in a relationship? Can they over come every thing ?will their feelings be enough?

I hate to compare but this book reminds me a bit I'd fifty shades . But less of the sex stuff , Eva carries demons as well we get a small insight of her here and just a tad of Gideon as well ... Book 2 is going to be amazing !! Their relationship is all set up and some secrets have been shared ... The best has yet to come and I seriously can't wait. I was litteraly reading and saying "oh my. Oh crap, oh crap" then I go to turn the page and BAM "the end" !!!!! Not freaking cool !!! Lol
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bared to You.

04/27/2012
2.0% "I've just started and I'm already laughing out loud !!!! :)"
04/27/2012
2.0% "Omg !!! Chapter 2 and I'm on freak out mode !!!!!!! This is freaking amazing !!!!!! Girls you were dead on Right !!! I love how ya know my taste already :)"
04/27/2012
2.0% "" romance isn't I. My repertoire, Eva . But a thousand ways to make you come are. Let me show you" --- omfg !!!! ***squeeee****"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karla Nice job Krystal! I loved this book!