Logan's Reviews > The Cowboy Poet

The Cowboy Poet by Claire Thompson

May 04, 12

Read from April 22 to May 04, 2012

so bad I couldnt even finish it....and coming from me....that says a lot
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cowboy Poet.

Purplegirl 1 star?! LOL Ahhh!

Purplegirl I liked the way Clint talked.

Logan *hangs head in shame* I think it may be only 1 of 2 or 3 books that I actually could not finish. My bdsm chakra just would not allow it...lol. Tyically I like this witer....light n fluffy ....but usually ok....sooo not the case this time.

Purplegirl Well, everyone can't like the same. :)

Shannon I think I'm too nice with the stars. I had to go back several times to finish this one myself. If I can force myself to finish a book it's 3 stars, but I actually kind of like some books that I also give 3 stars. I have issues!!

Nile Princess One of my fave books. I've read it at least three times already. So funny how opinions on the same book differ lol.

Logan Shannon....I share your issues. If I liked it I auto to a 5 star....I am trying to be better about that. Obviously, I conquered that habit with this book...lol

Shannon I know what you mean. I look back on some of the books I gave 5 stars to compared to new reads and I wonder if people think I may be a little "off". :)

Purplegirl Shannon, I do the same. Some of my higher stars seem like they need downgrading after I read newer stuff but they were 5, at the time, so it's ok. Lol

Shannon Just keep that in mind when browsing my shelves!!