Lupin's Reviews > The Idiocy of Idears

The Idiocy of Idears by Billy Childish
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Idiocy of Idears.

message 1: by Dan's (new) - added it

Dan's Obsessions SInce U read this book lately ( I presume) would U be so kind as to give me an inside look of this book
( U see I left it after the first couple of chapters ) but I don't regard it us a finished up -done for kind of book. Yr insight might help me to kick -start it perhaps

Lupin Hello Dan,
Apologies for the late reply. It has been a while since I've read this book (just using this as an online library for myself) so I'll try and help as much as I can.

For me, I reviewed it being 4 stars because I liked the way was intentionally misspelled and expressed. Although it says it's written by a schoolboy called Gustov Claudius, this is basically reflective of his struggles through his own school life. It's punctuated with a slight rebellious nature but generally an interesting read.

You may not like it but maybe you'll pick it up again and complete it :)

message 3: by Dan's (new) - added it

Dan's Obsessions Hello back at'ya Lupin

thnks for the reply, better late than nvr they say.
Still yr comment leaves much to be desired. At what point do U think this guy Gladius get rebellious, since by not going to school or colectin scoldings both by his mom & older brother doesn't seem to bother him. Does he find a way to get off with his problems, does he do anythin at all. cause he seems like he is in a dead-end (spoiler intended here!!)

And last but not least would U mind telling ( a letter perhaps?) Where the 'heck are u from? Ya seem like a polunisian though I know I am wrong on that assumption. And fc if u see on the last page of that book U'll get a very clear picture as to what most boys here interpret as motivation in schooling. Thus my origin ;)