Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale's Reviews > My Life in Black and White

My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend

Jun 11, 12

bookshelves: arcs-i-own
Read from May 06 to 08, 2012

My Life In Black and White is definitely a novel that will have you imagining "what if that happened to me?". I was absolutely sucked into this book. The character's where great and the story line was amazing.

To have gone from having everything to thinking you have nothing in the blink of an eye would have any teenage girl loosing her mind. What happens when her "friends" turn out to be nothing like she thought they were. Will the people who are suppose to matter most actually stick around when it counts the most?

This is such an emotionally gripping story of one girls story of loss, love and finding oneself. She goes through trial and tribulations and her relationships are put to the ultimate test.

I absolutely love books like this. Books that could be true and you can identify with the character's on almost every level. To sit back and take away a life lesson is what is amazing about the written word.

You can be entertained but also learn something about yourself at the same time.

My Life In Black and White is a novel that you must have on your shelves. You will become emotionally invested with Natasha's character's. You will want to be there from beginning to end!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Life in Black and White.