Kyle's Reviews > Mara

Mara by Richard Denney

M_50x66
You can get Mara for FREE if your a Amazon Kindle customer for a few more days (the sale just started today)! After that, it'll go back to its original price of $0.99, which is still an amazing deal.

What in the world? Well, if that isn't a mindfuck, I don't know what is. And yes Richard, coming from me, that is a VERY good thing.

The one thing I can see anybody truly getting turned off by the story is the grammar mistakes (which aren't a lot, just a few here and there). Still, and the author says this himself before the book starts, you might hate it, or not understand it.

In my opinion, it his best work. MaraMara

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mara.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clover (new)

Clover Donovan I'm so happy you enjoyed it! I wish I had a better editor, but I suppose she did the best she could. :p

Kyle Richard wrote: "I'm so happy you enjoyed it! I wish I had a better editor, but I suppose she did the best she could. :p"

I'm so happy you wrote it! :P Well, there weren't any MAJOR mistakes, just like two errors (that I caught anyway).

message 3: by Clover (new)

Clover Donovan Kyle wrote: "Richard wrote: "I'm so happy you enjoyed it! I wish I had a better editor, but I suppose she did the best she could. :p"

I'm so happy you wrote it! :P Well, there weren't any MAJOR mistakes, just ..."

thank you! :)