Sharon's Reviews > The Assassins' Village

The Assassins' Village by Faith Mortimer

Apr 21, 12

Read in March, 2012

I have to admit this book took me quite a bit longer to read than normal. Not because it wasn’t well written, but because the story was so in depth and intriguing I needed to give my brain time to process all the twists and turns woven into the storyline.

Set in a picturesque Cypriot village, our lead character, Diana Rivers a writer and amateur sleuth, sets out to uncover the truth when expatriate Leslie is found dead. Along the way she becomes involved in the interwoven lives of those in the village, both local and other expatriates, and their connection to Leslie, and how he has irreparably damaged the lives of all those around him.

This amazingly well written tale of mystery and intrigue will keep you guessing until the last page, and just when you think you know the answer, will add yet another twist to the tale
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Assassins' Village.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Faith Mortimer Sharon! Many thanks for your fab review - you're completely made my day! Thank you! xx