Habrewer's Reviews > Six Degrees Of Desperation

Six Degrees Of Desperation by Myla Jackson

Jul 04, 12

Read from April 21 to 22, 2012

Six Degrees of Desperation by Myla Jackson
* I purchased a copy of this book for my personal library*

Charli has to decide once and for all whether she wants to continue playing with Original Sin or if she is ready to settle down with Connor. She is worried that she can’t be the woman that he wants but she is ready to try. Will she lose him when she reveals her secret?

With her mind made up Charli plans to tell Connor about Original Sin after the party. She never expected things to turn out the way they did at the bar and she is left feeling satisfied but very guilty. She has really started to question her actions and what she wants out of life. She loves the thrill that Original Sin provides her with his “dirty tricks” but she longs for the stability that Connor can provide. If only she could have both.

I love how we have seen Charli change and grow throughout this series, even though it’s only over a two week period. She was looking for something to shake things up and she found that with Original Sin but she quickly realized that it wasn’t enough. Connor showed her that is was ok to dream and want more out of life. Now she that she is ready to make the commitment Original Sin throws a kink in her plans.

I loved the twist at the end. I had hoped that was the way the story was going to end and was very happy with who Charli ended up with. I enjoyed all 6 installments of the dirty tricks series but this was my favorite. I would love to see it put together in one book. It is a series definitely worth reading. I give Six Degrees of Desperation 4½ Flaming Hearts.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six Degrees Of Desperation.