Gee's Reviews > The Warlock's Curse

The Warlock's Curse by M.K. Hobson

6202691
Apr 05, 2013

bookshelves: ya-fantasy

Yay! This book was really good. I was getting so excited about it I was worried it would not live up to expectation. I backed this book on kickstarter and my faith was definitely not misplaced! This was one of those stay up all night to finish because it is so awesome books. It was also one of those books that at the end of it you are like, "ok, I need to read the one that comes next right now even if it is 4 am and I need to go to school tomorrow!" (and get tempted to send a billion dollars via kick starter to somehow make it magically instantly available) I have loved the novels in this series, and the darker tone in this one really appealed to me. I don't understand why these books don't have a wider readership because they are really wonderful. The world building, characters and plots in these series are really interesting and inventive. If you loved the other novels in this series, you most definitely need to get your hands on this one. You can start with this novel even if you haven't read the others. Since this is the case, it obviously means absolutely everyone should read it. Thank you Ms.Hobson so much for a really wonderful novel!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Warlock's Curse.