Shannon Roland's Reviews > My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon

F 50x66
Apr 21, 2012

liked it
Read on April 21, 2012

I usually read anthologies that have at least a story from an author I know. I have read several anthologies and this one, one was good. My issues with this anthology was some stories weren't quite honeymoon themed, or very loosely honeymooned theme. My other issue was that some stories, which are connected to other series, did a poor job of filling in the reader of certain facts, if they aren't familiar with the series.A good short story, even series based, should be able to lure a new reader into that world, without leaving a bit confused. I do like that one of the stories connected directly to the My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding anthology.
From ghosts,monsters,vampires and werewolves,and missing brides or grooms, these honeymooners, just want what all newlyweds want. A time to be alone in their own little world, together in heaven like bliss, but life doesn't always go as one would like. An anthology with a nice mix of supernatural adventures.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon.