Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†'s Reviews > Delirium

Apr 21, 12

bookshelves: favourite
Read in April, 2012

Well... What can I say?

I'm delirious and I love it!!

This book is amazing, captivatin from the first page!! The unique idea in itself draws you in, and before you know it - you've been infected with "amor deliria nervosa".

I often wonder how a life without love would be like while reading this, or what's real or not. I mean this book forces u to delve into it, not only do you become a part of the book thru Lena - but u experience everything it has to offer!!

I dont think i can express my love for this book in words alone, nor can i fully explain it without sending out spoilers. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!

And the interaction between Lena and Alex just slaps a smile on my face. Lauren delivered to the fullest - the only complain you would if is "why did it have to end?!?!" She threw in enough romance for it to be innocent yet captivating - it was so fresh and new - you just can't help but BELIEVE it!!

I had to put this book down for a WEEK when i reached the last chapter because i was so scared to finish it... and not only that, the second book bein out. I had to be ordered right away - now i have to wait impatiently since i live in the Caribbean n when it comes to awesome novels, my island sucks at selling them <__<

SIIIIGH!!!

The book is fucking amazing.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Delirium.