Jessie Morgan's Reviews > Help Wanted

Help Wanted by Meg Silver

F 50x66
Apr 21, 12

Help Wanted is the short story that launches this author's Fantasy Heights series, and as such I thought it was very well done. Amanda is a jilted bride, newly unemployed and looking to escape the sudden mess and humiliation that her life has become. When she happens upon a postcard advertising for help at a fantasy sex club, she jumps at the chance to 'become someone else' for a while. And what unfolds in this sizzling hot short is her trial period with the people (both guests and co-workers) at Fantasy Heights.

This was extremely well written, with only a very few typos (I think I saw two, but then got so sucked up into the story that either there weren't any more or I just didn't see them). I liked the characters, particularly Thomas (what is it about strong, sexually confident and maybe even just a little bit dominant men?). I will definitely be looking for the rest in the series. I would recommend this book to anyone who's ever done a little roleplaying in the bedroom or who's looking for a sensual, sizzling hot read. This book's got you covered!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Help Wanted.