M.G. Wells's Reviews > View From My Soul

View From My Soul by Jill Pritchett

Apr 20, 2012

bookshelves: jill-pritchett, action, adult-fiction, drama, favorites, mystery, murder-mystery-thriller, suspense, thriller
Read in April, 2012

A Soulful, Unique Mystery

Jill Pritchett has crafted an amazing novel. Psychically challenged rich gal with a heart of gold, Sarah Seere discovers a murdered girl, Katie, whose spirit appears to her and urges her to uncover the mystery of her brutal death.

Obviously, a major nut job is on the loose, and Sarah sets on a mission to discover who murdered, Katie. The tale is riveting, rich in characters and description. I loved the lush, natural setting and related to Sarah, who’s unsure of her psychic/empathic gifts.

View From My Soul is a mesmerizing, suspenseful tale that weaves such a bizarre web of deceit and murder, I had to force myself breathe. Jill Pritchett masterfully executes an intriguing story, a variety of diverse and believable characters, a lovely natural setting as well as realistic, gritty dialogue. There were so many thrilling moments, I literally rolled off my bed a few times.

A must read by a talented writer and artist who has a unique gift of weaving a mysterious, thrilling tale that is entertaining, intense and bizarre. This is a story I’d LOVE to see as a film due to the rich settings and characterizations.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read View From My Soul.