Ben's Reviews > And Then It Happened - Book 3

And Then It Happened - Book 3 by M. Wade

Apr 20, 12

Read in April, 2012

Paulo, Gordon and an another person(me)went on 11 different funny adventures in this book, my favourite adventure they went on was the mayor's garden. This chapter is about the mayor who doesn't like kids. On a rainy day Paulo, Gordon and an another person(me) just going by the mayor's house and then the mayor's car just hit a puddle and the mayor splash them. Paulo, Gordon and an another person(me) thought the mayor did it by accidently instead the mayor apologize he said" Did you enjoy your shower". They got revenge by putting a note and it said "To the Finder of this note-I have buried all of my life savings ten feet behind the big maple tree in this yard. Signed: Alfred Thomas, 1931" Few days later the mayor found this note and took a shovel and destroy his/her garden, but the boys never got caught.

I chose this book because I have read book 1 and 2, so I try this book and it was funny than the other two books that I read.

I finished this book because I was bored and this book kept me busy.

I recommend this book to Cristopher because he likes fuuny things, so I think this book might be perfect for him.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read And Then It Happened - Book 3.