Paul Dube's Reviews > Conditioned Response

Conditioned Response by Marjorie F. Baldwin

U 50x66
Apr 24, 2012

Read in April, 2012

There is only one other author who has left me left me wanting more when I finished a book. Tom Clancy.
I did not want to stop reading this story. I can hardly wait for the prequel & sequel.
Quite often, a novel has too little, or too much action. The pace of CR is perfect... enough to keep you in its grip without overwhelming the reader.
In addition, Friday's sex scene writing is another fine balancing act of titilation without being vulgar.

I have never re-read any other author. period. But this book make it easy. I read it 5 times while it was in progress and will be reading it again soon. Unheard of in my >50 years of reading...

Masterful work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conditioned Response.

Marjorie Friday Baldwin Thank you, Paul, not only for the fine review and kind words but for persevering through technical glitches in the posting of the review process. I love that you call my sex scenes "a fine balancing act" and "titilation" in the same breath :) I can't believe you're going to read it again now that the editing is done. You don't have to, you know? Your obligation is over (haha)