Angela's Reviews > Another Pan

Another Pan by Daniel Nayeri

Apr 23, 12

Read from April 20 to 23, 2012

I like this story a lot better then the first one. This story is of course, base on the legend on Peter Pan with a little dark twisted to it.
Evil is haunted the Marlowe School and the lady called Vileroy could be the cause to all. Wendy and John Darling enter their first day in high school with their dad as a teacher. When the Book of Gates appears in their father’ museum, a boy name Peter and the rest of his crew came to the Darling life. But Peter is after the book. When ever Wendy and John open the book, they land in an Egyptian story that came to be true and real. Each five myth lead to why Peter want the book so badly, it contain a clue to find the five bones from the five lost Egyptian’s soul. And legend says that if a person mix all the bone and drink from it, they will never grow. Peter isn’t the only one after the bones but someone dark lurking to have their chances. Wendy falling for Peter and John wanted to fit in Peter’s Lost Boy group, they are about to turn their boring high school into a deadly adventure they will never forget.
I totally love and hate Peter at a same time. He’s so selfish. But I have a feeling that he still loves Wendy even though it didn’t go so well in the end. The story of Peter Pan is so different that I wish my school life is like that. Mixing with the old legend with Egyptian, I just the beautiful story behind it. And I just can’t wait that when I’m done with this review, I’m going ahead and start reading the 3rd Another book with Jekyll and Hyde!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Another Pan.

04/21/2012 page 204