Not Now...Mommy's Reading's Reviews > 21 Days to Master Success and Inner Peace

21 Days to Master Success and Inner Peace by Wayne W. Dyer

Apr 20, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-reads, personal-development, kindle, favorites
Read from April 20 to May 11, 2012 — I own a copy , read count: 1

I love how this book is set up to be read in 21 days. Each day is simple to read and the concepts one learns to master success and inner peace are so remarkably profound in their simplicity. Some examples are: "Be Attached to Nothing", "There Are No Justified Resentments", and "Trust the Spiritual Source". This little gem of a book is filled with lots of anecdotes we've heard before such as positive thinking and doing unto others and I love the straight forward approach in which the information is given by Dr. Dyer.

My first read by this author but definitely not my last!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 21 Days to Master Success and Inner Peace.

04/20/2012
12.0% "A mind that’s open to everything means being peaceful, radiating love, practicing forgiveness, being generous, respecting all life, and most important, visualizing yourself as capable of doing anything that you can conceive of in your mind and heart."
04/24/2012
26.0% "Your thoughts create your reality because your thoughts determine how you respond to situations in your daily life. Those responses are the energy you have inside of you to give away."
09/06/2016 marked as: read