Katrina (Kindred Dreamheart)'s Reviews > Intuition

Intuition by Lauren Murphy

May 10, 12

bookshelves: blog-tour, blog-review, arc, e-reader
Read from April 20 to 25, 2012

I received a free copy of this book for an honest review on the Enchanted Book Promotions book tour.

This book tells the story of a group of random Australians brought together to aid in the mission of a TOP SECRET government’s mission to catch a terrorist.

The cover had me thinking this was a bit of a thriller; and I expected a little more action. But this was a suspense novel through and through. It also had an array of crime and the supernatural. You never knew the turn the events would take, but it wasn’t really a heart pumping adventure. Nonetheless, this book had me captivated in hours of reading bliss!

The characters were very likable and believable. The villains' "weapons of retaliation" were far more interesting than the heroes', which was kind of unfair. (Which brings me to my only complaint: This story did not really allow the hero team to really flex their muscles.) Yet I have a feeling Olive may have the potential to evolve in subsequent novels. *Fingers crossed* Not everything was as it seemed and the revaluations were plentiful. That was a double plus! The romantic element was cute and not over the top. The back story of the characters was very eye raising; and I hope this is further explored within The Elite Series.

Rating: 3.5 hearts

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intuition.

04/24/2012 page 75
22.0% "This book is calming my nerves!"