Sarala's Reviews > The Hunt for Atlantis

The Hunt for Atlantis by Andy McDermott

May 21, 12

Recommended for: no-one
Read from May 16 to 21, 2012

This book was a break for me. Away from serious reading, wanted to try out some action/adventure genre. But alas, reading it became a task for me and it didn't really excite me.

Usually the thought of Atlantis itself gets me very excited but the way the plot and the characters shaped didn't invoke my imagination. At all!!!

Dr.Wilde and her parents are searching for the lost city of Atlantis and in the quest her parents lose their lives. She dedicates her life to furthering the cause and through an organization gets a chance to go on a search for Atlantis. She also has the bad guys chasing her, who want to prevent her from making the archaeological find ever. In the course, she meets her bodyguard/romantic interest. To cut it short, she fulfills her quest but the end turns out to be so weird that it fails to bring home the joy that I was expecting out if it.

For what it's worth, I would recommend that you skip it entirely and search elsewhere for your adventure needs.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hunt for Atlantis.