Jill's Reviews > The Golden Dynasty

The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley

Nov 02, 12

bookshelves: dangerouse-hero, sex-sex-sex, fantasy, sexy-barbarian-types, sexy-domineering-types, romance-suspense
Read from May 24 to 27, 2012

Oh my gosh, well reading this book just had me picturing Khal Drogo and Deny from Games of Thrones,well up until a point. Atleast this one has a happy ending. But Dax Lahn is no hero, this book certainly does not start out well for Circe. And if Rape is not something you can even think about let alone read about then don't read this book.
However for some reason I forgave Lahn, its his world, his upbringing and god help me I love him.
Every brutish, murdering ,pillaging,barbaric act this man pulled I loved.(Maybe it was because I picturing Jason Mamoa in my head and man, I could forgive that dude anything :) )
Anyway just great!!!
This was a very different hero than the normal KA hero. He turned his eyes to the atrocities that his men pulled with there woman. (i kept saying to myself, different world, different time, different world, different time) I guess thats why Circe ended up having to be such a kick ass heroine. She had to stand up for these woman, and she did. Not that I think she really managed to change anything, except the way her man treated her and maybe one of his Leiutenant. Still Great BOOK!!
KA I love you!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Golden Dynasty.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

It's just me Shelly B OMG ......I loved this book!!! Thanks for that pic...it was perfect:)))))

Jill Your welcome and I am glad you loved it so much, it really is awesome!