Trisha's Reviews > Avoiding Commitment

Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde

I just finished reading Avoiding Commitment and the sequel Avoiding Responsibility. I feel as though I have been on a roller coaster ride for TWO DAYS! This book had so much angst and I loved every minute of it. I wanted to slap Jack multiple times throughout both books for being such a "jack***". He is one of those characters you love and hate at the same time and all I can say about Ramsey is YUUUUUUUMMY!!

This is a great read and I enjoyed it. My only complaint was Lexi started out as a strong and quirky heroine in book one but the author lost that along the way. She turned into a door mat that allowed the guys in her life to treat her like they did.

I am looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Avoiding Commitment.

Cari where can i find this book? I've looked and looked and cannot find it anywhere

Trisha Cari wrote: "where can i find this book? I've looked and looked and cannot find it anywhere"

I read it on my ipad off of the fan fiction web site. Here is the direct link to chapter one. It will how ever be out on Kindle soon "according to the author".