E_bookpushers's Reviews > A Hint of Frost

A Hint of Frost by Hailey Edwards

Apr 19, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012, e-book, fantasy, own-it, romance, series
Read in April, 2012

Well I never thought I would find myself reading a romance whose characters have some characteristics of spiders. I am used to spiders or were-spiders being used as the bad guys. No these weren't Were but they all had possessed spinnerets in their hands/wrists, not all used them. They all had fangs, some possess venom others didn't. Some were vegetarians, others omnivores, and still others were straight carnivores. Alliances were made and broken, certain animals were domesticated and others feared or hunted for food.

This world was really interesting and throw in politics, the possibility of a deadly disease sweeping across the land, murders, attempted hostile takeovers. A very sweet slow developing romance that started as an arranged/alliance hasty marriage and turned into a love match. I really hope this author continues to write in this world because I want to know what happens next.

Forgot to mention that the hero and heroine are both virgins...not completely unknowing but still.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Hint of Frost.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaetrin (new) - added it

Kaetrin They don't look like spiders though do they? I downloaded this one today (it was free!) but I'm completely arachnophobic and I can't read about people who look like spiders. Can't. Help! :)

E_bookpushers Kaetrin wrote: "They don't look like spiders though do they? I downloaded this one today (it was free!) but I'm completely arachnophobic and I can't read about people who look like spiders. Can't. Help! :)"
LOL nope they don't look like spiders. They just have spinnerets on their wrists and some have fangs. I am not a spider fan either *shudders*. I hope you enjoy it!

message 3: by Kaetrin (new) - added it

Kaetrin that's a relief: thx :)

E_bookpushers Kaetrin wrote: "that's a relief: thx :)"
Glad I could help :).