Courtney's Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Jun 17, 12

bookshelves: favorites, young-adult
Read from June 11 to 13, 2012

I can't even begin to say how much I loved this book. I am not a very fast reader, but I read this one in about three days - which is quick for me! Seeing as I am a major dork, I also usually read books with supernatural elements. This is far from that, but I enjoyed every word! The story is heart-warming, clever, funny and so enjoyable. I don't know how anyone could not fall in love with their story. I kind of want them to make a movie of this book, but at the same time I don't want them to ruin the perfection. I would reccommend this book to just about anyone. :)
1 like · Likeflag

Libbie LOVE this one and Papertowns by Green. I had one student who read it over 6 times! She added a zillion post its so I just gave her one of my copies! :) She did the same with The Sky is Everywhere---forget the author---but a WOW book also! Off my shelf all year!

Courtney We are on vacation with the McNeelys and I read this book in like three days - I loved it! Glad that kids are reading it. I will have to pick up those other two also :)

Libbie Just wait until you read PAPERTOWNS by Green!!!