Sophia's Reviews > Hana

Hana by Lauren Oliver

Apr 22, 12

bookshelves: 2012, e-books, dystopian, extras-and-deleted-scenes
Read on April 22, 2012

It’s great to hear Hana’s POV in Delirium even if it’s a short part. I really liked Hana in Delirium, she’s my favorite character. Hana was such a great contrast to rule following Lena in the beginning. It was a lot easier to relate in her character. She asked the questions that needed to be asked and she was basically a normal teenager in this world without love. In that aspect, it’s refreshing.

I wasn’t expecting that surprising ending and I’m literally staring at those three last words of Hana. She’s not quiet the person I thought she was. But then I should have known better, I mean she’s one of Lauren Oliver’s characters. Indeed, Oliver always find a new way to surprise her readers and then break their hearts. I’m interested on what will be Lena’s reaction if she’ll know what her best friend did. Anyhow, I’m looking forward on seeing Hana again on Pandemonium.

"They speak in a language of whispers and giggles and secrets; their words are like a fairy-tale tangle of thorns, which place a wall between us."
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hana.