mellyana's Reviews > The Other Side of the Story

196693
Aug 08, 07

bookshelves: girlfriends
Read in July, 2007

I like Marian Keyes, that's why I bought this book.

I always think that every writer sort of take something from the writer's life into the book. Especially the first book. And, I sometimes think Marian Keyes does the same. Especially if you read Under The Duvet. But, so what, if Marian Keyes decided to write from something happened in her true life? This time, in The Other Side of The Story, it's her life as a writer. I guess.

It's a book of writer, and publisher. With it's glamorous and not so glamorous life. When ideas flowing like a river through the hands of the writer, when writer's block arrived. You can get a glimpse of what's writer life look like?

It's a book of love and betrayal. When a lover run way, when a lover lie, when a lover meet the mistress, when two lover finally end up happily after going up and down.

Although I had stuck two time (the first third part of the book, and the last three-quarter of the book), I like the book. In fact, due to my intense moment with this book, I had a row with the bf of me *wink*.

and, this book gave me idea on how I should write my little project.. yipeee

4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Other Side of the Story.