Mimi Valentine's Reviews > Breaking Beautiful

Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf

Sep 23, 13

bookshelves: gorgeous-covers, pure-awesomeness, possible-review
Recommended to Mimi by: Jasprit

This book was gorgeous and heartbreaking and sweet and gut-wrenching, all at the exact same time; this was a book that frustrated and stuck with me in the best possible way :') ♥

Review to come!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breaking Beautiful.

Kaylee Magic I'm loving how Dorothy those red shoes are! (x but about the heartache... Awwwweh! <33333

Mimi Valentine @Sam: It is heartbreaking, Sam! <3 But it's also beautiful and frustrating and touching and sweet, and I'm loving it so far :')

@Kaylee: Oohh! Wizard of Oz -- I never thought of that before but it does kind of have that feel to the cover! Except much more depressing LOL x)

message 3: by Best (new) - added it

Best Aw I love heart breaking books! :D Is it still on NG? Gotta go find it!

Mimi Valentine Oooohh, was this book on NG?? You should definitely get it then, Best! It's heartbreaking to say the least, but I think you'll like it :) <3

message 5: by Best (new) - added it

Best Yep it still is! I requested it already. *keeps fingers crossed* :D

message 6: by Jasprit (new) - added it

Jasprit I'm so glad you're loving this one Mimi, can't wait to hear your thoughts! :)

Mimi Valentine @Best: That's awesome!! I hope you get it so we can compare notes afterward, Best! :D *crosses fingers and toes with you*

@Jasprit: I owe it to you and your awesome WOW post for making me want to read this LOL -- so thanks so much for convincing me, J! ;) <3

message 8: by Jasprit (new) - added it

Jasprit Aww it was my pleasure Mimi! I'm glad it's working out for you! :D

Mimi Valentine I just finished and adored it, J! As soon as you read it, you have to let me know so I can read your thoughts on it! :)