Sai Pramod Inguva's Reviews > Mixed Blessings

Mixed Blessings by Danielle Steel

Jul 16, 14

Read in April, 2012

Unless you want to take a peek at the over-dramatic lives of people who can't have children and shed tears for the miseries they put themselves through because of it, you don't find this one a great read. Nevertheless this book definitely carries the scent of a woman (author), which gives a touch of reality to the plot (as it's concerned more about them) and at the same time justifies choice of the story and all the tears, emotions and reconciliations in it. At no point you'll find the book fascinating but then again you don't get bored at any stage that's just enough to make you move through the pages.It's not completely bad though, the intricate details of the emotions are very well presented and I admit that I felt myself moved at certain times while reading it but getting to that stage of involvement really needed a bit more effort than usual from my side. As a final note, I say that this one is really not worth your choice if you have to choose between this one and something else but if you have it already it's definitely worth a read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mixed Blessings.