Rose's Reviews > Chance Encounters

Chance Encounters by J. Sterling

Apr 20, 12

bookshelves: contemporary, new-adult
Read in April, 2012

While I had previously never read anything by Ms. Sterling I am very glad I picked up this book. This book is probably the best book I've read this month.

I finished this in just a few hours and found myself staying up a little later just to finish it. The book was wonderful. I definitely understood exactly where Caroline was coming from despite having never been in her situation. It definitely makes her situation all the harder because Clay isn't a jerk. Even though this is true about Clay, I still preferred Jackson who was my favorite character in the book.

The secondary characters in this book were great too. I really liked Alex and Bailey. I would love to see those two have their own books some day.

I did guess the ending before it happened however it was perfect and who doesn't love a happy ending.

Anyways, Wonderful job Ms. Sterling and I would recommend this book to anyone who likes YA romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chance Encounters.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (new) - added it

J. Sterling Thank you so much! What a great review- I really appreciate it and I'm so glad you liked the story. :)