Claire's Reviews > Rock Chick Redemption

Rock Chick Redemption by Kristen Ashley

Jun 23, 12

Read in June, 2012

I must admit that I had been putting off this book for some time as I just wasn’t that keen reading about Hank Nightingale. He had made appearances in both the previous books and he came across as a good guy not a bad ass like the rest of the hot squad, however I was wrong Hank is bad ass and HOT! Just what you want and expect from a KA hero. Roxie our heroine in this book is a great character too but there was one little thing that niggled me about her and that was her always thinking she wasn’t good enough for Hank which got a little tiresome in the end.

I’m not going to go into detail about the book because the usual happens in this book as do most of KA’s books with kidnappings etc but I don’t care I love it. The Rock Chick series is fun, it has plucky heroines and extremely hot alpha males. The characters appear in every book and I feel like they are my friends now. It is even making me to visit Denver. Are the guys there really like they are in the book? If you live in Denver maybe you could let me know.

There is always a happy ending so even when you get to a tearful bit you know that everything will work out good in the end….I hope this is always the case anyway. I don’t know what I would do if things turned out bad. If you want a fun thrill of a book then please try this series. I absolutely love it and I’m going to give Rock Chick Redemption 5 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Chick Redemption.

06/17/2012
9.0% "I wasn't that excited about Hank's story......boy was I wrong, I love it." 1 comment
06/17/2012
34.0% "Hank is such a caveman but I like him."
06/18/2012 "54"