Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥'s Reviews > A Breath of Eyre

A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont

OMG! The other books in the series are about The Scarlet Letter and The Phantom of the Opera! Along with Jane Eyre they are among my favourites! I havent actually read The Phantom of the Opera, but I still love it! The movie is among my favourites and I have seen it on stage too. Wow! I cant wait for these!

**Edit: OK, I read the summaries more carefully and now I see all three books feature the same character. Damn, I was hoping it would be 3 different characters and they would fall in love with Mr. Rochester, Arthur Dimmesdale (with a different ending, obviously), and The Phantom (or Raoul, but The Phantom would be cooler). But one girl cant fall in love with all three. So, not a romance series?
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Breath of Eyre.

Bldazzled Th girl doesnt fall in love with the guys but learns from the stories and applies the lessons to her own life.

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥ Well, that doesnt sound as cool. I was hoping it would be like Lost in Austen.

Bldazzled Yeah thats what I thougt as well. She does however follow the storyline of the story (Jane Eyre) but then, instead of finishing off Janes story (because she did want to finish the story off herself the way it was written)she develops an opinion of Rochester. It's interesting because characters in Janes world are real people in her life so yeah. If that helped... The book was all together really good. I finished it today and was real impressed. Hope that helped. :)

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥ That was a bit confusing but I will read it eventually.