Deepak Nare's Reviews > The Big Book Of Dan

The Big Book Of Dan by Daniel C. Dulik

Apr 19, 2012

Read in April, 2012

The Big Book of Dan by Daniel C. Dulik is a collection of essays and poems giving a sporadic and amusing perspective to daily life situations.
Author has presented a mocking point of view towards almost everything; from government to war, from driving habits to evolution of mankind, from nose hairs to aging and many others and he left nothing and nobody. Even where this book is filled up with all the quirks and whims, the reader can hardly miss the underlying concern author has for the human race and its journey towards the doom. I am a big fan of George Carlin and have to say that this book had impressed me a lot. To find the hidden humor in every intricacy of life is what everyone needs to survive this pandemonium of life.
The Big Book of Dan: Road Alligators and Other Incongruous Possibilities is an intellectual, radiantly imaginative and bright read for all. Where many writers become monotonous after a stretch, Daniel proves to be an exception. Reading his work after a boring routine day life made me have a pleasant night and enjoy the laughter I missed the entire day. A must read to clear the nuances of mind, looking forward to more books from the author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Big Book Of Dan.