Lea Martin's Reviews > Where I Want to Be

Where I Want to Be by Adele Griffin

F_50x66
Apr 18, 12

Read in April, 2012

Where I Want To Be is a very good book. It has a lot of drama in it so if your in to drama this is the book for you. I think this book had a lot of different perspectives on different situation. Which makes it more interesting and easier to get a better understanding of every characters view. So to the situation's that are happening in the book you just don't get to see one character view you see all and it opens your eyes up to a better view of all things in life too not just in a book. And I really like that about this book and I honestly didn't think this was going to be a good book but it was great book. When I picked this book I really didn't really care about it at all. But when I could connect with the book. That's really when I got into it and just the way it goes back and forth between future and past is remarkable that really caught my attention. But when I first started reading the book it wasn't that good it was boring but that's how a lot of book are they are always boring in the beginning and get good in the middle and end. But over all this book is good. But there a lot of things that the book leaves unanswered. Such as Jane special need condition. Plus its Jane and Lily relationship the book is mainly about and how they grow apart but I think it mainly because of Jane condition that really affects everything because Jane wants to stay in her own little world. While Lily grows up and lives her life. And also goes to do teenage stuff such as go to the mall, hangs out with friends and get a boyfriend. I think that's okay for Lilly to do what she wants to instead of be bored and do stuff that she doesn't wanna do. Because what teenager wants to do things they don't want to do ? I know I don't like to unless I'm forced by my parents.And I'm not blaming Jane for her condition because she doesn't even want it. But in my opinion if she didn't have that condition it would be easier for Lily to hang out with Jane because she would want to do stuff that Lily does and be more involved with her sister life. They would be closer and it would be way easier for both of the girls and Jane would be able to have the life that she deserves. Also even with Jane condition she still was a big sister because she always help Lily get over her storm fears. When it would storm Lily would come running in to Jane room. Be scared and Jane wold sit there with Lily and talk her threw it and get her over the storms. But even with the condition Jane still did her job as a big sister.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where I Want to Be.