Noodle's Reviews > Full Moon Rising

Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur

Apr 19, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, urban-fantasy, shape-shifters
Read from April 18 to 20, 2012

I have a vague recollection of having read this book before. Clearly some time ago as it does not feature as a review on my Goodreads profile. My first effort in reading this series did not lead to further investigation of the books that followed. But I don't know why. I simply can't remember much about the first time round with Full Moon Rising.

This time round though I enjoyed it enough to download some more of the books that follow afterwards in the Riley Jensen Guardian Series.

It was definitely not a Top Reads Bookshelf kind of book, but it was intriguing enough to hold my attention throughout. Had a little mystery that made sense. Characters that appealed. And adventure enough to make you want to keep turning the pages. But, it was a little raunchy. Not that raunchy is all bad, but when the lead protagonist is something of a slut, even despite there being a physiological reason for said sleeping around & overall nudity in spades, it is still a little hard to take this series seriously.

Still, every now and then you need a little roll in the hay book reading to pass the time of day.

So, I'm sticking with this series for another instalment at least, having decided I'm in the mood for a bit of raunchy.

This one gets a 6/10: "Good light-weight read, well done" on the NBRS.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full Moon Rising.