Danica Page (One Page at a Time)'s Reviews > Dissolve

Dissolve by Andrea Heltsley

This is a condensed version. This review will appear in an extended form on April 20here.

My overall Thoughts/Impressions: First off I'd like to thank Cami Hensley from Reading Addiction Blog Tours for inviting me to be part of this tour. See disclosure at end of this blog post for more information on how this tour was set up.

Now for my review. I thought that Andrea Heltsley's idea was very original, engaging, and intriguing. I found myself getting sucked into the tale and found myself wondering what was going to happen next and curious to see how the characters developed.

I thought the plot was excellent and I enjoyed reading about Cora and her friends' adventures. Cora was a character who really grew on me as the story progressed and I enjoyed getting inside her head.

I really enjoyed this novel; however, it lacked that something to make this a 4 star review. There were parts where I thought that the writing was rushed and not thoroughly developed.

However, having said that, let me repeat that I really enjoyed this book. I feel like the plot was great and that left me thoroughly intrigued with the tale.

In Summary: A novel that I enjoyed reading, but one that I wished had been more developed. I especially liked the plot and the characters and was intrigued.

*Disclosure of Material Connection: I am a member of Reading Addiction Blog Tours and a copy of this book was provided to me by the author. Although payment may have been received by Reading Addiction Blog Tours, no payment was received by me in exchange for this review. There was no obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are entirely my own and may not necessarily agree with those of the author, publisher, publicist, or readers of this review. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning Use of Endorcements and Testimonials in Advertising
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dissolve.