Christina's Reviews > Pulled

Pulled by Amy Lichtenhan

Apr 30, 12

bookshelves: best-ever-epilogue, best-love-story-ever, 5-stars, emotional-read, best-romance, favorites
Read from April 29 to 30, 2012

Oh my I don't know where to start with this book. What a read...what a journey I just went on! I can barely breathe. This was one of the most emotionally involved love stories I have ever read. The love and connection between Daniel and Melanie was the most powerful I have ever seen!! Their love was beautiful, devoted and never ending. The trouble I had with this book was it was so tragic. I didn't know wether to scream or cry or throw the book down and give up I got so mad. Their love story was sad yet beautiful. It seemed everything in their lives was trying to pull them apart and cause them pain. I almost wanted to give up. But when the whole story was over I felt so loved and complete that I felt like screaming from roof tops about how good the power of love is!
I just loved how much they loved each other and always felt each other near or far. I love books like this that are so deep. Daniel was just amazing...how he always and forever took care of Melanie. How he needed to basically breathe her to stay alive. Sigh. Just beautiful. A truly beautiful and powerful love story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pulled.