Rebecca's Reviews > Posh

Apr 18, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: chicklit
Read in October, 2010

** spoiler alert ** Another lame chick-lit type book that doesn't want to be, but no dude in their right mind would ever pick this book up. Each chapter was told from a different persons point of view and all the people sort of overlapped by way of a rich school in New York (of course). You hated everyone and everyone was very boring at the same time. I kind of like the headmaster POV the best because she was crazy! Two of the kids were stuck in some really fucked up relationship and as usual, I didn't care about the girl at all because she got herself involved with this crazy guy who ended up killing himself in the end. I was kind of glad because he was just bringing her down and he was fucked up anyway (obviously, you don't just kill yourself for no reason). Anyway, the mothers become friends which was surprising and I kind of like that part too. Okay, I guess you can say I liked the kids the least mainly because they were angsty little assholes and I just don't care about that anymore. I think I am done with this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Posh.