Amanda's Reviews > The Cougar Meets Her Master [The Cougar Club]

The Cougar Meets Her Master [The Cougar Club] by KyAnn Waters

Apr 18, 2012

Read in October, 2009

KyAnn Waters has done an amazing job of bringing THE COUGAR MEETS HER MASTER to life for this reader. I love the witty dialogue between Taylor and Colt. They are such an amazingly addictive couple that I found I couldn’t get enough of them. I really enjoyed the fact that Colt was determined to show Taylor that age doesn't matter. He is just as capable of brining her steamy passion as a man older than her. The mix of emotions between the two characters really drew me into the storyline deeper and deeper as it went on. The passion that explodes between these two left me on the edge of my seat in ecstasy. I couldn't get enough of the sensual scenes between them. I really, really wanted these two to have a happily ever after. Of course, I'm not going to tell you if they did or not, but the read is well worth finding out. If you haven't read a KyAnn Waters story yet, definitely check them out. She is truly an author I'm finding myself addicted to!

Reviewed for Dark Angel Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cougar Meets Her Master [The Cougar Club].