Gale B's Reviews > Tall, Dark & Lonely

Tall, Dark & Lonely by R.L. Mathewson

Apr 18, 12

bookshelves: challenges
Read in April, 2012

Let me start off by saying that before I read this book I thought it would be one that I would flounce. Oh how wrong I was...

I absolutely LOVED this book... The ONLY thing preventing me from giving it a full five stars is the spelling, grammatical errors and the few lines that were duplicated (Though it wasn't through the whole book so I was able to ignore them for the most part). This book book me a total of probably about 7 hours to read. I could not put it down and only did so when rl called (really hate when that happens dammit) I absolutely loved Madison and Ephraim's relationship. I loved the fact that she wouldn't take his shit lol.. I thought the characters were well put together. I especially loved Chris. He was absolutely hilarious and had a good head on his shoulders for a teenager lol. Candy? I wanted to kill all throughout the book. I kept cursing her up and down all the damn time and just wanted to cut a bitch. I really felt bad for Jill and how she had to dress and act the way she was because she thought if she did her mother would like her. What really broke my heart is the fact that poor little Joshua already knew his mother didn't love or care about what happened to them.. All in all it was a really good read, funny at times and kinda sad at others. Definitely going to red the next two..
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tall, Dark & Lonely.

04/17/2012
50.0% "Omg... I really am loving this book... So glad everyone else is in bed otherwise I'd be getting weird looks about laughing out loud lol"