Laira Jhamille's Reviews > Before I Fall

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Apr 21, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Recommended for: Every human species in the world.
Read from April 19 to 21, 2012, read count: 1

I was disappointed that I've just read this wonderful book. I should read it earlier because now it's one of my favorite books ever. I stayed awake all night just to finish this book. I can't even put it down.

I don't want this book to end. I just want Sam to go back and go back and go back and do crazy and stupid things, even dumping Rob over and over again. It's amazing how she managed to wake up the same day in one week. I love the part where she stole her moms credit card and spend so much for clothes, food and everything. I would also do that if I was her, I mean I would do more than that. Maybe I could travel and won't sleep at night and wait till morning (Was it possible?).

I wish they would do a movie for this. It is really exciting. Seeing the same people everyday and do the things over and over again. Thumbs up to Lauren Oliver. I didn't expect this book to have a such great story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before I Fall.

Quotes Laira Jhamille Liked

Lauren Oliver
“Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrows, or three thousand, or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around it, let it slide like coins through you fingers. So much time you can waste it.
But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.”
Lauren Oliver, Before I Fall